- Current Exhibition
- Past Exhibitions
- Artists in Residence
- Anthony Schrag 2013
- Hugh Watt 2012
- Carolyn Lefley 2012
- Corin Sworn 2011
- Graham Fagen 2011
- Jo Roberts 2010
- Aileen M Stackhouse 2010
- Julia Douglas 2010
- Chris Dooks 2009
- Ruth Macdougall 2007-2009
- Julian Meredith March 2006-June 2006
- Timespan Residency 2004-2007
- Outreach Residency Project
- John Macleod December 2004-April 2005
- The Unknown
- Artist’s Flat
- Visit Us
- Support Us
- What’s On
The Timespan website has been constructed to adhere to web standards such as XHTML and CSS, it is the aim of Timespan to be open and accessible to all users.
- All pages on this site use valid markup, validated using the HTML validation service provided by the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C).
- All pages on this site are presented using valid style sheets, validated using the CSS validation service provided by the W3C.
- All pages of this site comply with at least ‘A’ level ‘Bobby’ compliance.
- All pages on this site use structured semantic markup. Appropriate Header elements such as H1, H2 etc are used for page and section titles.
- The site uses relative font sizes that can be changed to suit your preference using the “text size” option of your browser.
- All pages are laid out using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS).
- If the style sheets are not used, the content of each page is still readable.
- None of the content is dependent on colour alone.
- All content images contain an alt attribute to provide a description of the image, all decorative images have a null attribute to ensure they are ignored by screen reader software.
- Link names are written so they make sense when read out of context.
Join Mailing List
Search Full Site
News and Blogs